Monday 16 December 2013

Eyebrow Lovin'

A little while ago I was introduced to two new eyebrow products (new to me not to the makeup scene). Since the day I went out and purchased these items they have become my holy grail for my eyebrows and also a staple in my makeup bag. As I love these items so much I thought why not introduce them to you!
Benefit- High Brow (One Shade Suits All)
Rimmel London - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown 001)


The first item is Rimmel London 'Professional Eyebrow Pencil' this product is so highly commended in the magical land of beauty so I decide 'HEY what have I got to lose' and purchased it. No matter how much of the product you apply to your eyebrows they will never look drawn on they will always look defined and enhanced. Apply as much of the pencil as you like and a brush through with the eyebrow brush and you are done! How easy peasy is that! It is also SUPER DUPER pigmented so I highly recommend this product!

The brush on the end of the pencil
helps make sure that your eyebrows
look as natural as possible.



The second item is the 'High Brow' by Benefit. It's crazy how much difference this little pencil makes it instantly lifts and defines my eyebrows! Even if you if you look at reviews on this product there is nothing but good, great or excellent!! I apply a line of this product under the natural arch of my eyebrows and gently rub the line in to make it look more natural. Probably one of my favourite benefit products ever!

Isn't the package so cute!
I know don't judge a book by
it's cover bu cute packaging is
always a plus!!


Obviously the High Brow is the top swatch
and the Professional Eyebrow Pencil is the
bottom swatch.
                                                         


Love Ellie xx




No comments:

Post a Comment