Sunday 22 December 2013

Nails, Hair and Jewelry. CHRISTMAS EDITION.


As I am writing this post there is exactly 2 days and 14 hours till Christmas!! (Not that I'm counting or anything...)  So I thought I would do a blog post on how I am planning to have my hair and nails, what I am planning to wear and what jewelry I will be wearing. 

WHAT I'M WEARING.

Some families stay in their pajamas all day and some dress us, my family like to dress up but I still want to be comfy so I opted for this vest top and skirt with tights underneath. Both from Primark so they weren't very pricey but they also are really good quality Also you've got to have a bit of sparkle on Christmas (and a elastic waistline so you can eat to your hearts content;)).
Primark Skirt - Unsure of Price.

Primark Collared Vest Top - £8.
Also both pieces of clothing are featured in my FASHION WINTER/CHRISTMAS MUST HAVES.


NAILS AND JEWELRY. 


Both bracelets from Debenhams - Unsure on price as 
they were presents sorry.

All Nails - A Pinky Nude from Primark (No name sorry)
Ring Finger - Diamond Glitter by Barry M.




HAIR.

I am just wearing my hair down and curly it with a pair of GHD Hair Straighteners.
Jumper from H and M.
Love Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment