Tuesday 17 December 2013

Lille Christmas Markets 2012



So today I thought I would do a different post that's not about beauty or fashion but instead it's a lifestyle post SO LETS GET STARTED. A year ago last week I was lucky enough to be able to visit Lille in France. Whilst we were there I was able to also have a poke around the Lille Christmas Markets. I have been lucky enough to be able to visit a lot of places around the world but this was by far one of the prettiest places I have ever been!


The buildings are all so beautiful and all look so Christmassy!



View of the town excuse the metal bars and the arm in the
picture.
                  



The entrance to one of the Christmas markets.


Some of the Christmas decorations at the start of the Christmas
markets


The entrance of the second Christmas market!


A cute nativity scene in one of the Christmas markets.


Not sure if these are Christmas decorations or ordinary
decorations but either way they are sooo cute!!


It had just began to snow! This is a little bakery situated in
a town, sadly it was shut so no food for us:(






Either this photo or the photo below are my favourite photos
I took from the whole trip!










Love Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment